Initial and Recurrent Aero-Medical Aspects and First Aid
The aero-medical aspects and first aid course is an in-depth course for initial training and a refresher for crew with previous first aid experience.
- In-flight medical care
- Physiological effects of flying
- In-flight medical conditions
- Injury related conditions
- Survival first aid
- Basic airway management including practical CPR
- Use of first aid oxygen, first aid kits, emergency medical kits and contents
- Theory and practical use of a defibrillator
- Travel, Health and Hygiene
- Case studies
- Certificate on completion of course and multi-choice examination
Duration: Initial 2 days / Recurrent 1 day
For further information, course schedules and prices please contact us .