The aim of the course is to give generic basic training to cabin crew whether experienced or not. For trainees with no flying experience the course will provide a basic grounding in the safety related duties of a cabin crewmember. For experienced cabin crew, it will review basic knowledge.
The course includes:
- Aviation and Aviation Regulations
- Introductory CRM
- Passenger handling and cabin surveillance
- Aero-medical aspects and first aid
- Dangerous Goods
- Security and Recognition of Firearms
- Practical fire and smoke training
- Survival training and wet drills
- Attestation on completion of course and multi choice examination
Duration: 8 days
For further information, course schedules and prices please contact us .