Instruction on winter weather hazards, and the various precautions that needed to enhance a safe operation within a cold weather environment.
- Aerodrome procedures winter operations
- Assessment of runway conditions
- Ground de-icing and anti-icing procedures
- Contamination checks
- Holdover time (HOT)
- Take-off and landing during winter operations
- In-flight icing
- Certificate on completion of course
Duration: 3 hours
For further information, course schedules and prices please contact us .