Aviation security course: in compliance with UK DfT Regulation, EC No 300/2008 and (EU) No 965/2012 AMC1 ORO.GEN.110 (a)
- International Organisations and Objectives of Aviation Security
- The Threat to Aviation – Types Of Threat
- Airport Security - Restricted Areas and Access Control
- Aircraft Security – Search and Checks
- Recognition of Firearms, Explosives and Incendiary Devices
- Carriage of Weapons
- Threats - unlawful interference
• Suicide bombers;
• Bomb threats;
• Disruptive passenger.
- Assessment of bomb warnings and emergency procedures
• On the ground;
• In the air.
- Guidance and procedure on the least risk bomb location
- Understanding of behaviour of terrorists and passenger responses
- Crew security - crew communication and coordination
- Handling the media
- Certificate on completion of course.
For further information, course schedules and prices please contact us .